Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bright leaves..
Crisp autumn weather..
warm thoughts..
and grateful feelings...
I'm so thankful for the life I have been given.I am so blessed. This Thanksgiving was a full of changes and firsts for me. It was the first day that I spent Thanksgiving away from my family.The first Thanksgiving without "him". The first not spending the day cooking. It was definitely a strange feeling waking up today,but it turned out to be the most wonderful day. I have so much to be thankful for and today is a day to stop and remember what really matters in life. I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for a wonderful grandad.I'm thankful for the two most amazing best friends a girl could have.I'm thankful for the Englert's for adopting me today and being so loving to me. I'm thankful for new and old friendships.I'm thankful for love and the one's who love me.I'm thankful that hard work pays off. I'm thankful for the opportunity to pursue what I want in life. I'm thankful for my little weenie marleigh may.... And so MUCH more!





"Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men, but be careful that you do not take the day and leave out the gratitude." ~ E.P. Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment