Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm not a princess,life's not fairytale

"Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace."
I'm over it... living in this fairytale world. Many were taught to believe that our relationships are always going to end with some magical fairytale ending... well snap back to reality ladies. Life isn't a fairytale, lets not kid ourselves. The prince isn't at home staring out his window, with a box of tissues and a bottle of wine, still crying and upset over your breakup. No way.. he is out drinking and hanging out with all the not so good looking girls in the kingdom.
I don't live in a damn Disney movie were everything always has a perfect ending. Even though we aren't together I catch myself dreaming about all the wonderful, magical possibilities that could be. What a fool I am...he is someone who hates being alone, so its time to stop lying to myself and step into reality. Cause this is the way it is.I guess it's just going to take some time to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment