Friday, October 8, 2010

life lately..

hey my lovelies.. Sorry I have been terrible about posting this month. My life has been super busy and hectic, but a lot of great things have happened.I took the TEAS which was the test I needed to take before applying to nursing school. Taking it was a huge weight (probably the largest ever) off my shoulders. I was then able to turn in my nursing school application,which should have arrived today to the place I can soon call home (for only 18 months). Something that was made really clear over the past couple days is how afraid I have been this past year of a simple test and a stupid application.After I took the test I totally realized that I had built it up to this monster of a wall that I was never going to be able to conquer and overcome. But I did. And I now can look back and and say that I have done everything up till now to the best of my ability and whatever happens from here on out is totally in Gods hands. “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”-Frank Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment