Friday, August 6, 2010

my top ten..

This blog has been my saving grace this past week. All week I have been on house arrest with Marleigh,no connection to the outside world so I have been online alot.I found this quote that really made me stop and think about my childhood.
"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older." ~Tom Stoppard
After reading this I couldn't help but think of all the childhood memories that I still carry with me.So I decided to create my own little challenge and write about my top 10 childhood memories.


Memory #1
"A League of Their Own" was and still is one of my favorite movies.As I enjoyed my morning coffee and turned on the TV, there is was, on to brighten my day. My mom reminded me that I used to watch it "over and over",when I was 6 or 7 years old. That hasn't changed I still could watch it over and over.
"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!"-Jimmy Dugan

No comments:

Post a Comment