Saturday, July 31, 2010

twists & turns..

I arrived home yesterday 6PM so excited to be arriving back to Arizona, excited to see my friends and family.Excited to share all my adventures and crazy times in London with them.Just super glad to be back to reality. Well reality definitely set in when I got home not to find my energetic,full of life dachshund, but to find my little one in so much pain.Anyone who has a pet knows that they become like your child and it was heart breaking to see her not being able to walk.I was lucky to have my parents here to take care of her when I wasn't.They have been a God send this whole summer, their love is boundless...
"The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment